If you promote Acowebs’s products and services on your website, Acowebs will pay you a commission for every WordPress plugin that is sold to a third party through a referral link on your site.
The current commission percentage is 30%. Acowebs has the right to change this percentage at any time without notice. The affiliate will be notified of any changes to the commission percentage by email.
Commission will be paid for the first year that a customer buys an annual or lifetime license for one of Acowebs’s plugins. Commission will be paid for any renewals of the license after the first year. Even though, Acowebs has the right to change this in the future depending on the changes in the market.
As an affiliate of Acowebs, you should direct your referral links to our main website. This could be to our homepage, the Plugins page, individual plugin sales pages, or blog posts/tutorials. We will not pay commission for affiliate links to a plugin demo site or any support pages.
Acowebs will keep an accurate and updated record of the data used to calculate the Commission that is owed to the Affiliate. The relevant totals will be made available to the Affiliate in the Affiliate Area on acowebs.com. Doing this will help ensure that the Affiliate is able to get what they are entitled to in a timely and effective manner.
Acowebs’s 30-day refund policy means that any Commissions earned in January will be paid out during the first week of March; February Commissions will be paid out during the first week of April, and so on. This schedule ensures that our Affiliates are always being fairly compensated for the work they do each month.
Payment will be made in USD to the PayPal account associated with the payment email address which the Affiliate provided during registration.
For each payout, the minimum amount is $100. If the total payout is less than this amount, it will be rolled over and added to your next payout. If there is any change in the minimum amount for payout, Acowebs will inform the affiliate via email.
Acowebs has the right to reject any referrals if the affiliate violates any of the affiliate terms. Below are some examples.
- The referral method violates our policies or the spirit of our policies.
- The affiliate itself purchases the product and gets its commission.
- The referral came from Coupon sites or Discount sites.
If Acowebs already paid the commission for any of those, Acowebs has the full right to deduct the same amount in future payments.
Acowebs is not responsible for any taxes that the Affiliate owes due to their relationship with Acowebs. The Affiliate is responsible for their own tax affairs.
The cookies we use to track the usage of referral links are only stored for 30 days. If a customer purchases a plugin after the cookie has expired, from another browser, or on a different device, then we won’t be able to pay out a commission
Approved promotional methods
By promoting our plugins, affiliates can add genuine value for readers and potential customers alike. The goal is to promote a product you like and believe in and then earn a commission as a reward. In this way, everyone wins! For example:
- Write a blog post or plugin review – The best way to generate significant commission is to write high-quality, unique content about our plugins and publish it on your website. If you’re stuck for ideas, we are happy to suggest topics for you to write about. Writing quality content will help you attract more visitors to your website, and the more visitors you have, the more likely you are to generate sales and commission. So it’s a win-win situation – the better your content, the better your chances of making money!
- Social sharing – Make sure to tweet your affiliate link regularly, and share on Facebook and other social networks. These should offer genuinely useful information and recommendations for our plugins, and not spam your followers.
- Help others online – Lots of people would benefit from an acowebs plugin, but they haven’t discovered us yet! For example, customers often post on online forums and Facebook groups asking how to achieve a particular task in WordPress or WooCommerce. If you know that our plugins will solve their problem, help them out and include your affiliate link. Facebook groups such as ‘WordPress Experts’ and ‘WooCommerce Help & Share’ are excellent for this.
- Refer clients –If you’re a developer or agency with regular clients who could benefit from our plugins, share an affiliate link with them. It’s a great way to show your appreciation for their business while also earning a little extra income.
- Cross-promotion -If you sell products that work well with Acowebs’s plugins, then you can promote them to your existing customer base. This way, they’ll be more likely to use your products in combination with ours, and everyone will benefit. We’re always happy to chat about interesting ways our products can be used together.
Prohibited promotional methods
- Coupon sites – Coupon sites are generally not permitted because they are most likely to be used by customers who are already planning to purchase an acowebs plugin. Consequently, links on coupon code sites don’t tend to add genuine value.
- Confusing customers or pretending to be formally associated with Acowebs. Affiliates are not employees and have no formal connection with Acowebs, so you must not imply this.
- Any type of spam. We don’t allow any type of spam here. This includes email spam, link spamming, and comment spamming. If you’re posting on a forum or in a comment thread, please make sure you’re following the rules of the website you’re on so that your contribution adds real value.
- Anything illegal or morally offensive. All affiliate links added to your content should provide value to the reader and be intended to help them in some way.
Our plugins can be promoted by bidding on keywords in search engines or on social media sites. but if you meet the following conditions:
- Do not bid on any keywords that include variations of the Acowebs name such as “Acowebs”, “Acowebs Plugins”, “acowebs” or “acowebs.com” either on its own or with additional terms (e.g. “Acowebs discounts”). This can be misleading to potential customers and harm the reputation of our brand.
- Avoid using Acowebs URLs (for example, acowebs.com) as the ad’s display URL.
- When using paid search ads, don’t link directly to Acowebs. Instead, create a landing page with your affiliate link and link to that. This will help to increase your chances of conversion and make it more likely that people will click through to your site.
Joining the affiliate program means that you agree to follow these specific terms and conditions. If it is discovered that you are not adhering to these terms, then your access to the program will be disabled and any unpaid commissions will be rejected. Normally, you will be contacted if this happens, but if it is clear that you joined the program with the intention of breaking the rules, then we may not reach out to you.
License & intellectual property
By agreeing to these terms, the Affiliate is allowed to use the referral links and banners provided by Acowebs to promote their products and services. However, Acowebs still has full rights, ownership, and interest in these materials, as well as any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property associated with them. These terms do not grant the Affiliate any rights, ownership, or interest in these materials or intellectual property aside from the ability to use them as specified in these terms.
Relationship of Parties
Registering as an affiliate with Acowebs will not create any sort of employment, agency, or partnership relationship between you and our company. As an affiliate, you will be promoting our products as an independent party and should know that you will not have the authority to enter Acowebs into any agreements on our behalf. In other words, you’re not our agent and shouldn’t act like one!
Affiliate’s representations and warranties
The Affiliate represents and warrants that:
- They are authorized to enter into an agreement under these Terms.
- Acowebs promises to never send any unsolicited emails or spam to its customers in relation to the promotion of its products or services.
- Acowebs and its affiliates agree that Acowebs’s name and any of its products or services will not be used for any misleading purposes. This includes implying that Acowebs’s products or services are the affiliate’s own, as well as using a domain name or other branding that is confusingly similar to Acowebs’s name or its plugins.
- Our team ensures that all website content is appropriate and respectful. We do not publish anything that could be considered sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic; offensive, hateful, threatening, libelous, or discriminatory in any way; graphically violent; or solicitous of any unlawful or misleading behavior.
The Affiliate agrees to compensate and defend Acowebs against any and all claims, damages, lawsuits, or other consequences arising out of any breach of the Affiliate’s warranties under these Terms. This includes any costs arising out of the Affiliate’s promotion of Acowebs’s products or services.
The terms of this agreement will go into effect as soon as the affiliate submits the registration form for the affiliate program. Either party may terminate the agreement at any time and for any reason, with or without notice. The affiliate will receive a commission for any transactions made through the referral link up until the date and time of termination.
After termination, the Affiliate may continue promoting Acowebs’s products and services (unless Acowebs specifically requests that this stops), however, they will no longer receive a commission for any transactions made through the referral link.
Removal of online information
The affiliate is expected to promote Acowebs’s products and services responsibly and accurately. Acowebs has the right to request the affiliate remove any online material relating to our products and services within 2 working days.
Limitation of liability
Acowebs will not be held liable for any resulting damages that may come from a loss of profits, costs, or indirect damages as a result of any service interruptions, suspensions, terminations, or any other breach of contract under these Terms.
If any section of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, the rest of the Terms will still apply.